Tuesday 11 March 2014

New Question received about How to get back with boyfriend after he broken up



Publicly Asked Question on www.gurujihelps.com
From:
Samitha
New York, USA. 
                

Hello Guru, 
I saw your website with full of tears, guruji i am an Indian girl, living and studying in Usa from last 2 yearas. Guruji i am in love with my neighbor in india.
His name is Anirudh, guruji when i came to USA, everything was good between us, and i promised him that after coming back to India after completion of my study, i will marry only with him. and he also promised me to wait me until i come. but he is not on his promise now, i heard that he has been engaged with some girl in his caste.
Guruji i do not want to ruin anyone's relation, but you tell me yourself is this fair with me ? I am loyal to him even i am in abroad, but he is not taking his promise's honor.
Guruji i am so much stressed due to his this decision, he is now not picking my phone calls, and i have no any other way to communicate with him, i do not know what exactly happening, why he is doing this all to me. i am so loyal for him, but he is making distance, why he broken up with me guruji i dont know. guruji i want him back as before. i want he call me himself and say sorry. guruji i am not able to even concentrate on my study and career here. please guruji i am begging you. please do something for me. i am like your daughter. do some vashikaran, or whatever mantra you will say i will chant. please give me some powerful remedy to get back my love with me. you are my last hope guruji.....


Original Source to Read More: 

If you find this post useful, please must Like and Share for others:


Guruji's Contact Info. (24 X 7) :

Guruji Ramnath,
Indian Spell Caster (Wellknown Globally)
Phone: (+91) 977-238-9552.
Email:gurujiramnath@gmail.com
Web: www.gurujihelps.com