Wednesday 12 March 2014

which spells can help to bring me my ex girlfriend back - Ques Received



Publicly Posted Question From:

D. Clark
Texas, USA. 


Hello Sir, 
i really need some serious help with getting my ex girl friend back we still talk and spend time with each other we care for one another but we truly not a couple.
I find you on internet, i have also sent a private email about my query. sir please tell me can i get my girlfriend back with me with the same love and passion ? whih we had in past time. we were in relationship from last 10 months, and we were so much happy too. We understand each other very well, we had all physical relations also. But now she said that she just want to keep this relationship to only friendship.

But sir i truly love her, i want the same relation with her as before. so please suggest me which spells can help me in this issue ? Any attraction spells , controlling spells or whatever please tell me how you can help me in this. i want full control on my relationship sir. I would like for you to cast a vashikaran / hypnotism spell for our relation..... 


Original Source: http://www.gurujihelps.com/80-which-spells-can-bring-me-my-ex-girlfriend-back.php



If you find this post useful, please must Like and Share for others:


Guruji's Contact Info. (24 X 7) :

Guruji Ramnath,
Indian Spell Caster (Wellknown Globally)
Phone: (+91) 977-238-9552.
Email:gurujiramnath@gmail.com
Web: www.gurujihelps.com