Sunday 22 November 2015

Reeta asked to guruji - How to convince boyfriend for marriage or commitment



New Question Received (Publicly Asked) to Guruji Ramnath:

Hello Guruji,

I am Reeta from Mumbai, i was searching some tips to convince my boyfriend to marry me, and i came across to your and read many articles on your websites to marry with desired person or to convince a person by mantra also i saw many testimonials and good reviews of people who have already gotten your blessings in their life, so i decided to seek your help and blessings.
Guruji actually we are in love relationship from about past 3 years, we loved each other so much but he is afraid to commitment and to convince his parents for marriage. My parents are not seeking for alliances for me and he is still not ready to tell his parents, guruji i can not live without him, i want to marry with my boyfriend only, i can not even think about someone else. please guruji do something for me. Help me with your powers or mantras to convince my boyfriend. i have also mailed you on your email, and now i am posting this question publicly also.
Question By:
Reeta Chaudhary,
Mumbai, India.



Website Home Page: http://www.gurujihelps.com

If you find this post useful, please must Like and Share for others:


Guruji's Contact Info. (24 X 7) :

Guruji Ramnath,
Indian Spell Caster (Wellknown Globally)
Phone: (+91) 977-238-9552.
Email:gurujiramnath@gmail.com
Web: www.gurujihelps.com